We are trading in - HSD2 50PPM Diesel
Quest Petroleum Diesel 50 PPM is a highly refined, middle distillate, hydrocarbon fuel; and it contains less than 0.005% sulphur by mass.
These extremely low sulphur levels enable the diesel to be compatible with emission control devices such as catalytic converters and diesel particulate traps.
Quest Petroleum Diesel 50 PPM can be used for any high-speed compression ignition diesel found in commercial vehicles, heavy equipment; and stationary and locomotive engines. These include passenger vehicles, buses, heavy trucks, bakkies, vans, construction equipment, marine equipment, compressors and pump units. This diesel is also recommended for underground mining diesel applications.
Quest Petroleum Diesel 50 PPM contains anti-foam components which reduce the tendency of foaming normally associated with standard diesel. This provides a spill-free, cleaner, faster and more efficient refuelling service.
Other benefits include:
- Improved chemistry that enables better combustion and controls exhaust emissions.
- It cleans the engine while you drive.
- Exceptional fuel system lubrication.
- Improved power and performance.
- Excellent fuel atomising.
- Reduced white exhaust start-up.
- Potential for reduced fuel consumption.
- Controlled fuel injector deposits and reduced nozzle fouling.
Quest Petroleum are wholesalers and distributors of non-refined brands of Diesel 50 PPM.